Taking care of a little being for the first time in your life is a lot of stress. As mother always says: “A baby does not come with the instruction manual tattooed on a buttock …” But, fortunately, it can be learned!You are not superwoman to win fanduel promo code again and again.
Here are the tips from one mom to another!
- Always have zinc oxide cream on hand to relieve diaper rash.
- Make sure you moisturize baby’s fragile skin enough to prevent it from drying out. Favor an unscented base moisturizer.
- Always take the baby’s temperature rectally so that it is as accurate as possible. At less than 3 months, a baby has fever if the temperature exceeds 38 degrees Celsius, according to the Children’s Hospital. In this case, it is better to consult a doctor immediately. An older baby will have a fever if the rectal temperature is 38.3 or higher.
- Always have infant acetaminophen on hand. This medicine will relieve baby in case of flu, colds and if he is teething. Be careful though to respect the dosage!
- If in doubt about baby’s health, do not hesitate to call the Info- line at 8-1-1. The service is quick and courteous, 24 hours a day, and it could save you a visit (and a long wait) to the clinic or emergency room.
- Always have with snacks in the diaper bag. Because when a baby is hungry, he braves loudly!
- Always bring a changing mat with you. Because we never know where we’ll change the next layer…
- Wet wipes at your fingertips at all times is a must. They are really multitasking. It is used to wash baby, pick up a small damage and even clean the crayons on the walls!
- No need to buy bed covers and blankets during the baby’s first months. We minimize the risk of suffocation. Instead, we use sleeping bags to keep baby warm.
- To receive free samples and discount coupons sign up with baby programs. You will receive a bonus, a new diaper bag and a changing mat.
- When you go out in the sun, make sure your baby has a hat with a wide brim, focus on shade, and minimize exposure to the sun when the sun is strong.
- It is very easy to make the purees yourself with a blender and a steamer. In addition to being economical, it allows us to control the quality of food that baby eats. Another saving tip: freeze the mashed potatoes in ice cubes, place them in a plastic bag that goes to the freezer and seal it tightly. When baby starts eating mashed potatoes, take out a cube for a serving!
In conclusion do not hesitate to ask for help. And those who tell you that they never felt they were going to lose patience are hypocrites!